Monday, January 10, 2011

Muay Thai

Was at SMU today doing up my blog and collecting some photoshoot pictures and i happened to bump into this event.


Yes! Muay Thai Competition! Organised by various universities I think..

Not to say that i'm a mega big fan of this sport, but it really got my attention for an hour or so. Just couldn't stop watching, it was so intense.. maybe boys are still boys.. we like this kind of kick kick punch punch stuffs. Could still remember how me and my brother carried out dual choke slam on my sister into the swimming pool, follow by Jeff Hardy's 'SWANTON BOMB'. Of course in near proximity, not into her. But it was all fun~ \m/\m/


But of course dun end up like that.. *close eyes


+++

Below are some behind the scenes taken during the photoshoot the other time round.


Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment