Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Happy New Year people! How was your 2010? Mine was definitely a good one.. so looking forward to the new 2011! Whether you have problems in 2010 or unhappy events, whatever happens in 2010, stays in 2010!

I'm so happy i got a new addition to my kicks.


Yes, it's Calvin Klein! The last gift i bought for myself in 2010. But this baby is afraid of water, so shall take good care of it. I always have a soft spot for nice shoes, been collecting alot of Nike Limited SB dunks when I was younger. But guess i've grown out of them to more loafers and leather shoes.

Nike SB dunk collections

Just attended a Beer tasting session at Just Beer and party event with AR/MMK gang at Bar on 5. Shall blogged about those in upcoming posts! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment