Friday, December 24, 2010

TGIF with 100 plus

100 plus held an event last friday in the TNP sports bar @ ST JAMES POWERSTATION.


Ever tried vodka, tequila or brandy with 100 plus mixer in clubs or pubs? For me definitely a no?! But yea, soon we'll be able to order 100 plus mixers already! Alot of people have responded to the drink, some like it, some prefer others. But for me, I preferred vodka with 100 plus. It's more smooth to me..

me with shermain
with guest DJ


As u can see, last week's theme was R&B. We had our own guest DJ spinning latest R&B songs and everyone's getting pumped up to the music whole night. It was a free flow event from 9pm - 11pm. Free entries for the first 250 clubbers that night. Everyone's invited! 100 plus had this event going for 3 weeks and ended last week with vodka+100 plus mixer. I would say it's a successful event with a big turnout of crowd. It was a full house =)

introducing the 100 plus ladies
party animal Ivan Lim


Aww.. how i wish everyday's a TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment