Thursday, September 29, 2011

Updates!

Hi everybody! Been away for quite some time because I was holding a holiday job and was busy with other events and stuffs.

But anyway I've decided to do up a quick update of myself!

Not long ago, I did a test drive on a Lamborghini Gallardo Sypder on the F1 tracks and the ECP highway! I wrote up a review on the car performances and the whole driving experience like an episode of top gear. It's part of IXUS new experience by IXUS Canon. Soon it would be available on Canon's online magazine which i will share with you guys. Please watch this space!

The Ferrari F430 F1 Spider

Next up, Atelier Royale 2011 is coming soon! With new additions of 5 new butlers, namely Ren, Shou, Hikaru, Takeshi and Yuu. Not forgetting the pioneers of Atelier Royale, Yutaki, Hiroshi and me (Haru). The 8 of us will be serving you once again in the coming AFA 2011. Which will be on 11/11/11! This year's theme is Wonderland! Can you guess which character is who already?


We just finished our videoshoot last week. Will be doing our photoshoot this week, and pictures will be out soon!

Lastly, I'm back as a student now! It's my last year of studies in my university. Going back to school feels good. Hitting my books soon. Yea right, not before alot of parties and parties and parties! Wooooooo!

Till the next time!

1 comment: